As QA engineer at Helio Gaming, you will be responsible in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining existing ones. You must be a strong team player. In addition, with a can-do approach. Above all, you should need minimal supervision. Your main responsibilities:
- Work closely with all members of the team. Make sure that we deliver high-quality products.
- Contribute towards the design and implementation of automated tests.
- Contribute towards the testing effort for complex features. This includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Develop automated tests for new features.
- Create and improve automation test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Suggest new and better approaches how to best ensure quality in the code.
Who are you?
- Ambitious and ready to grow with the team.
- You have proven experience working in a comparable role and You must also have a passion for QA and testing.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- You enjoy helping people from all the departments in order to improve the experience we provide to our customers.
- You have an excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills and You are also self-motivated with a strong capability of fast learning.
- You have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You have good verbal and written English.
Do you see yourself in the description above? Would you like to become the next QA engineer at Helio Gaming? Or do you have additional questions? Drop us a line and we will happily catch up on a call or meet you in person.