As QA engineer, you will be responsible in creating new testing strategies as well as maintaining existing ones. You must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision. You will be mainly responsible for:
- Able to work closely with all members of the team, to make sure that we deliver high-quality products
- Cooperating with other members of the team in order to maintain and coordinate our release processes
- Ensuring code is up to standard, both from a performance point of view and keeping already existing code standards
- Working effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Suggest new and better approaches how to best ensure quality in the code.
Who are you?
- Ambitious and ready to grow with the team
- You have proven experience working in a comparable role and you must also have a passion for QA and testing
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- You enjoy helping people from all the departments in order to improve the experience we provide to our customers
- You have an excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills, you are also self-motivated with a strong capability of fast learning
- You have the ability to work on your own initiative
- You have good verbal and written English